The ColorFUEL concept revolves around enjoying five meals each day that are portioned to specifically meet your weight management or lifestyle goals. In order to help you track your five meals, we've broken them down into the five colors of the ColorFUEL model:
- RED: Power Meal
- YELLOW: Power Meal
- ORANGE: Power Meal
- GREEN: Lighter (snack style) Meal
- BLUE: Lighter (snack style) Meal
A la FUEL packages are designed to supplement your ColorFUEL lifestyle. Whether you are looking for a series of ColorFUELed party recipes or are hosting a holiday gathering at your house that you would like to ColorFUEL, there is something in the Ala FUEL group to meet your needs. Where our standard ColorFUEL recipes make an estimated two servings, Ala FUEL servings will vary, so be sure to consider this as you prepare them. Feel free to enjoy our current Ala FUEL options as an exchange for a green or blue meal on your current plan. Currently we offer the following packages for your enjoyment:
- A la FUEL Party
- A la FUEL Shakes
- A la FUEL Sweet Treats
- A la FUEL Crock Pot
- A la FUEL Game Day
- A la FUEL Sauces and Marinades
- A la FUEL Kids Snack Pack
- A la FUEL Thanksgiving
How do I get started?
- How you choose to enjoy these meals throughout the day is completely your choice.
- Start your day with a meal that works best for you. If you prefer a larger meal to start your day, have a power meal (red, yellow or orange.) If eating first thing in the morning is a challenge, start with a green or blue meal. Continue to have a ColorFUEL meal every 3-4 hours.
- Game plan with your family and friend to ensure support of your new lifestyle.
- Think ahead about obstacles and plan for them ahead of time.
- The colors are not representative of the color of the food, they are a guide to help you structure your ColorFUEL day.
- Plan, plan and plan some more.
- Prep, prep and prep some more.
- Refer to your ColorFUEL tutorial that is located in your account option for more suggestions on how to make ColorFUEL work for your lifestyle.
Work to determine how ColorFUEL works with your life and once you determine that component…stick with it! Trust us, you will be so happy you did!